Effective July 11, 2016
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In connection with the Services, we may collect the following types of information from you:
Personally Identifiable Information (user-provided information)
Personally identifiable information (“personal information”) is any information that may be used to identify or contact you personally, such as your name, email address, gender, phone number, postal or other physical address. When setting up an account for Services or contacting us for issues related to the Services, users may have the option to submit personal information, which enables us to respond to issues and communicate effectively. The submission of personal information is not required but may be necessary to communicate with you regarding the Services. There may also be other circumstances in which personal information is collected in connection with your use of the Services.
Non-Personal Information (automatically collected information which doesn’t identify the user).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect from you to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the Services;
- Enable you to access and use the Services, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing content and sending emails on your behalf;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events, and provide other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve the Services, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Services;
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We may share non-personally identifiable with third parties with whom we work who help us deliver promotions, offers and ads, and to improve the relevancy such promotions, offers and ads.
REORGANIZATION OR SALE OF BUSINESS
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
If you provide us with personal information, you may notify us at any time to update such information or to let us know if you do not want to receive marketing email or other communications with promotions, special deals, newsletters, etc. You may do this by sending an email to email@example.com, or by following the instructions on our website.
Your personal information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard the security and confidentiality of the data you send us with physical, technical, and managerial procedures. Please be aware that, despite out best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites owned by third parties. Your use of such websites is at your own risk and is subject to the terms of those websites. We have no control over websites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. We assume no responsibility for the content of or services offered by linked third party websites, and make no representations regarding the accuracy of the materials on such websites. Statements made on third party websites linked to or from our websites reflect only the views of their authors and not of us. Inclusion on our websites of any third party content or a link to a third party website is not an endorsement of that content or third party website, or any products or services offered thereon.
LOCATION OF INFORMATION
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PRIVACY QUESTIONS OR CONCERN